Wednesday 7 May 2014

Where are you after 5 years?





    
       Where am I after 5 years? There are many possibilities of what will happen in the next 5 years. I cannot really tell what will happen in the future but let’s hope that I’m still alive. My dream is I want to become a successful and rich person in my life.


        In the next 5 years, I want to further my studies at overseas, after finish my studies I want to be a professional accountant at a big and high ranking company. I will work hard for myself to accomplish my goal. Furthermore, I also want to have a big and luxury car and a very luxury house.


        Next, in 5 years, I can see myself getting married with a nice and beautiful woman and having a kid. After that, I also want to take my parents and my family to perform haj together in the next 5 years.


        I have many dream and goal that I want to achieve in my life. I hope that all my hard work is paid off.

         
                          “A man is not complete until he reaches his goal”

                                                 - Masutatsu Oyama -



No comments:

Post a Comment